Amazing Infused Water Recipes to Keep You Hydrated
Nutritionists suggest that seniors consume 2 liters of water each day. If you’re afraid that you or your loved one isn’t consuming enough water, below are some tips that boost hydration:
1. Have a bottle of water along with you all the times.
2. Pick water when eating out instead of soft drinks to drink additional water and save money as well.
3. Drink one glass of water prior to each snack or meal.
4. Prepare your personal flavored water.
Preparing your personal flavored water can be a great method to remain hydrated. It’s all-natural, fresh, nutritious and easy.
Given below are top 4 infused water recipes:
Watermelon Mint Water
- Fresh mint
- Add mint and melon to a pitcher. Fill using water.
- Let the fruit to soak for about 2 to 8 hours inside the refrigerator.
Strawberry Lemon Basil Water
- 4 to 6 strawberries, quartered and peeled
- Half sliced lemon
- Small amount of basil, small and scrunched
- Cold filtered water & Ice
- Fill a pitcher to the top with fruit and ice.
- Slightly scrunch up the basil and cover with filtered water.
- Let the water infuse at least 1 hour in the fridge.
Blueberry Orange Water
- Six cups of water
- Two mandarin oranges, chopped into wedges
- Small amounts of blueberries
- Mix all the above ingredients inside a pitcher & place them inside a refrigerator up-to 24 hrs. This will infuse the water.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 mandarin orange inside & mix-up the blueberries in order to deepen the flavor.
- Finally, serve cold.
Kiwi Cucumber Agua Fresca
- Six kiwis, hulled
- One big cucumber, seeded and peeled
- Four packets Splenda (or any other sweetener with no calories)
- Six cups of water, divided
- Extra slices of kiwi for garnishing purposes
- Put the 2 cups water, kiwi, sweetener and cucumber in a mixer and puree till smooth, for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Move to a pitcher. Then stir in the rest of the four cups of water.
- Serve. Garnish using sliced kiwi.
Health Benefits of Infused Water
1. Assists in maintaining balance of fluids in your body.
2. Manages intake of caloric and helps in weight management.
3. Improves muscles.
4. Helps in maintaining regular functioning of bowels.
5. Helps in proper functioning of kidneys.
SUBSCRIBE TO HEALTHY FOOD HOME
Get Interesting Stuff and Updates to Your Email Inbox
10 000+ Monthly Readers
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.